Saturday 6 December 2014

SILKYGIRL Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm



These three Lipcolor Balm from Silkygirl are my favourite ones. 

Its convenient and it moisturizes my lips,they come in handy and useful to me as my lips are always dry and my skin keeps tearing, its like a 2 in 1 product as you can choose your own favourite colour of lipstick and it also helps moisturizes your lips . I really love this product,trust me,once you start using this product,you will need to bring it everywhere you go and just use it whenever you want to. 

Its really different from other products as the other products doesn't really helps moisturize the lip and when you put on,you can see your lips cracking and the skin tearing and it feels uncomfortable seeing it in the mirror,this cause me to hate putting on lipstick back then.
But now after knowing this product, its just wonderful. So if you have the same problem as me,head to the nearest drugstore,Guardian,Watson to get one of your Lipcolor Balm.  



No comments:

Post a Comment